After Xiaomi and Samsung Honor today launched Honor Note 8 smartphone with 6.6-inch QHD Display in China.
Honor Note 8 has a 6.6-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) QHD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D Curved glass powered by a Octa Core Kirin 955 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB/64G/128GB of internal storage. On camera it has a 13MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera. Device sports metal uni body design and Fingerprint scanner on Back which is similar to Mi Max .The device measure 178.8×90.9×7.18(mm) and weights 219g packed by a 4500mAh Battery.
- Display 6.6-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) QHD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor 2.5Ghz Octa Core Kirin 955 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM & ROM 4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage
- OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Camera 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash F/2.0 aperture, OIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 178.8×90.9×7.18(mm); Weight: 219g
- Battery: 4500mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email