Idea today announced that they have expanded its 4G LTE services to cover all 21 Districts of Haryana telecom service area. The company has become the first and only service provider to offer 4G services in 120 of the 133 towns where it has set up its 4G network.
Idea’s world class 4G LTE service is now also available in the towns of Bhiwani, Fatehabad, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Bhiwani, Jind, Dharuhera, Pinjore, Sohna and Palwal, in addition to the major towns of Ambala, Karnal, Hissar, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak and Sonipat where services were launched earlier this year.
Speaking on the expansion, Mr. Rakesh Setia, Circle Head - Haryana, Idea Cellular said, “Customers across Haryana are increasingly adopting mobile internet services and Idea has taken the lead in extending the power of high-speed 4G LTE services. Our focus of building a robust telecom infrastructure and providing superior internet coverage across the length and breadth of the state has enabled us to become the largest 4G service provider in Haryana telecom service area.”
As a strong player in the market, Idea has focussed on investing in spectrum, expanding the network and enhancing customer service in Haryana. Idea Cellular is a leading 2G, 3G and 4G service provider in the state with a customer base of 49.4 lakh.
Description: Key Highlights:
• Complimentary 4G SIM upgrade at Idea showroom
• ‘4G Trial Packs’ starting at Rs. 46
• SIM Upgrade Promo Offer : 1GB Free 4G Data
• Idea Ultimate plans for postpaid: Rs.999/- , Rs. 1499/- and Rs. 2499/-
• Partnerships with smartphone vendors: Intex Technologies, Lava, Lenovo, Xiaomi and One Plus
• Tie up with Snapdeal for offers on 4G smartphones
• 4G Dongles, 4G Mi-Fi and Home Wi-Fi
Key facts about Idea’s 4G services:
1. 4G offerings for the consumers: Inviting all existing and new consumers to experience its high speed 4G LTE services, Idea has announced the following offers -
a) Complimentary 4G SIM card upgrade: All customers can avail a complimentary 4G SIM upgrade from Company Showrooms and leading retail outlets across 1581 towns. Existing customers in key non-4G towns will also be able to enjoy Idea’s 4G services while roaming in these 4G towns by upgrading to 4G SIM cards
b) Attractive 4G data tariffs: Idea’s 4G Prepaid & Postpaid tariff plans are priced aggressively and is also offering ‘4G Trial Packs’ starting as low as Rs. 46.
c) Special promotional offer for consumers upgrading to 4G SIMs: Prepaid or Postpaid customers upgrading to 4G SIM will get promotional 1GB 4G Free Data, valid upto 5 days. The promotional data can only be utilized on Idea’s latest 4G LTE network
2. Digital Content for 4G consumers Idea has marked its first foray in the digital space and has launched an exciting assortment of plans to suit the needs of all customers.
I. Ultimate 999 Postpaid plan offers unlimited Idea to Idea Local calls, 3 GB Data subscription (Ultimate 1098 Prepaid plan).
II. Ultimate 1499 Postpaid plan bundles unlimited Local voice calls, along with 5 GB Data subscription (Ultimate 1749 Prepaid plan).
III. Ultimate 2999 Postpaid plan offers unlimited National, Local and Roaming voice calls with 15 GB Data subscription (Ultimate 3249 Prepaid plan).
3. Wide Portfolio of 4G Smartphones & Devices: Currently, over 8.9 million 4G devices across 10 circles are registered on Idea’s network and growing at an exponential rate. To facilitate 4G device upgrade, Idea offers -
a) Idea branded 4G devices: Idea has launched 4G Dongles, 4G Mi-Fi (connects 10 users) and Home Wi-Fi (connects 32 users)
b) Partnerships with leading handset companies: Idea has partnered with market leader Samsung for special offers on its 4G Smartphones.
With increased adoption of 4G smartphones in recent months, Idea has also tied up with popular smartphone manufacturers including Intex Technologies, Lava, Lenovo, Xiaomi and One Plus to offer bundled 4G data plans on smartphones.
c) Tie up with leading E-Commerce retailer: Idea has partnered with Snapdeal, India's largest online marketplace, for providing exciting bundled data offers on 4G devices.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email