After launching Moto G4 & G4 Plus launched in India Now Moto G4 Play will go on sale starting September 6 and will be available via Amazon India.
It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage On camera it has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Dual SIM device runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).It has water resistant nano coating.It has a 2800mAh battery with Quick Charging. The 10W quick charger promises battery life of hours with a few minutes of charging.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4x72x8.95-9.9 mm; Weight: 137g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email