We have Seen Xiaomi Smartphones getting explodes while charging now OnePlus One Explodes While Charging in India user Deepak Gosain has posted this pictures on Twitter .
User said he was charging for about 2 hours, while he was sleeping right next to it. The phone suddenely burst into flames, and the battery exploded, rendering the device useless. "I could have lost my life," says Gosain, .Device is given to the OnePlus service centre, and they promised to replace the device, Watch Video here
Gosain was told he could get a replacement in the form of a brand-new OnePlus 3. However, he's instead seeking monetary compensation — the amount of which remains undisclosed — and an Apple iPhone.
OnePlus, meanwhile, has had this to say on the matter: Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers. We are confident in the quality of our products, which all undergo industry-leading safety tests. We are already in touch with this customer, but since this is an open case, we cannot disclose any further information.
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email