Zen Mobiles today launched Cinemax 3 smartphone in India. It feature a 5.5-inch FWVGA screen powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable with MicroSD card.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 3.2-megapixel front-facing camera It has a 2900mAh battery that promises up to 30 hours of talktime. It has Auto Call Recorder, flip to mute and has SOS feature that allows users to send location details to 5 pre-defined numbers of user’s choice at the time of emergency.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kalirona, CEO, Zen Mobile, said:Zen Cinemax 3 is designed to provide best in class experience to the users by combining quad core processor power, powerful 2900 mAh battery all into one device. The device is loaded with various smart features at an affordable price that provides seamless experience.
- 5.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 3.2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email