Meizu has launched launched Meizu M3s their budget smartphone in India. Meizu M3s feature a 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D Display powered by a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core processor coupled with 2GB /3GB RAM and 16 / 32GB internal storage.
Meizu m3s is 8.3mm thin and only weighs 138g. On camera it has a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera packed by a 3020mAh battery
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D glass display
- Octa-Core processor with T860 GPU.
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with FlyMe 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3020mAh battery
Meizu had launched its flagship model M3note in India during May this year, and the kind of response it has received was beyond company’s expectations. Taking inspirations from that, the company has launched M3s in India right before Diwali adding more joy to the festive season.
Meizu m3s comes in , silver, grey and gold colors It comes in two variants 2 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM priced at Rs.7999 & Rs.9299 respectively.