After launching Redmi Note 4 in India now, Xiaomi has launched Redmi 4A company's latest smartphone in Redmi Series which will be available exclusively on Amazon India. It has a 13MP Rear Camera and Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, f / 2.2 aperture There is also a front-facing 5 MP camera. The device runs on the Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8.0 New MIUI feature coming up With make IRCTC train booking messages easy to read. Check PNR status directly. The phone has dual SIM support with 4GVoLTE connectivity and Infrared sensor. Xiaomi Redmi 4A measures 139.5×70.4×8.5mm and Weight: 131.5g.Packed with a 3120mAh Battery. The Phone has IR Blaster but miss out Fingerprint Scanner.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- IR Blaster
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3120mAh Battery
Price and AvailabilityXiaomi Redmi 4A comes in Dark Grey, Gold and Rose Gold color priced at Rs 5,999 will be available via Amazon India and Mi.com on March 23 at 12 PM Rose Gold will be available on April 6 exclusively Mi.com During MiFanFestival