Nubia has introduced Nubia Z17 mini company's latest smartphone in China. It comes with Dual Rear Camera and 16MP Front Camera.
Nubia Z17 mini feature a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor with 4/6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. has a unibody metal design and is just 7.45mm thick.
It has a dual 13-megapixel rear camera, one with monochrome lens and the other one with RGB lens, offering crisp shots. It has ultra fast focus in 0.1 seconds and supports aperture adjustment from f/1.0 to f/16.0. It also has a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC Packed with a 2950mAh battery with fast charging. The device runs on Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) No details when Nougat will be available also there is Fingerprint Scanner on The Rear.
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1500:1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut.
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB+ 64GB storage / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP (monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.65 × 72.5 × 7.45mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 2950mAh battery with fast charging
Price and Availability
Nubia Z17 mini comes in Elegant Black, Black with Gold, Champagne Gold and Red colors and is priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 246) for the 4GB RAM with Snapdragon 652 version, while the 6GB RAM with Snapdragon 653 version costs 1999 yuan (US$ 289). It is now available for order in China and goes on sale from April 13th.