Girl dies as mobile phone explodes in Odisha

We have seen many Mobile Phones explodes while charging, It has been told many times to avoid speaking on a mobile phone while it is put on charge. Now A 19-year-old  Uma Oram dies as mobile phone explodes in Odisha

She was speaking to someone over the phone with the device put on charging when it exploded. This incident happened in Kheriakani village under Laikera police limits in Odisha’s Jharsuguda district.

“She was speaking to a relative over phone while it was put on charging. Suddenly it exploded in her hand. We called up a 108 ambulance and rushed her to hospital,” Durga Oram, brother of the deceased said.

While Uma was motionless while she was rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital, the attending doctors declared her dead on arrival.

“As per the members of deceased’s family, they heard a loud sound from a nearby transformer. There could be some electrical malfunction in the transformer leading to excess current flow which caused the blast. The girl died on the spot due to shock,” Kailash Acharya, Jharsuguda SDPO said.

According to the report, the girl was using a Nokia 5233 phone

Source


SHARE
Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter  Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment