Apple has introduced iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus at an event in San Francisco. Apple iPhone 7 feature a 4.7-inch Retina HD display with 3D touch powered by a new quad-core Apple A10 Fusion processor with 3.3 billion transistors making it 40% faster than Apple A9 along with hexa-core GPU.
Apple iPhone 7 comes with a new 12-megapixel iSight camera with 6-element lens, f/1.8 aperture, High-speed Sensor (60% faster, 30% efficient), support for 4K video recording and quad LED two-tone flash. It also has a new 7MP Facetime camera. It runs on the latest iOS 10. It comes with a 32GB,128GB and 256GB storage options. iPhone 7 measures 138.3x 67.1×7.1 mm and weights 138g.
It is also water and dust resistance with IP67 ratings. It has a new home button which house the fingerprint sensor is now press sensitive with the new generation Taptic Engine. It has also removed the 3.5mm audio jack, so it now comes with EarPods with Lightning connector and comes bundled with lightning to 3.5mm adapter.
- 4.7-inch (1334 x 750 pixels) IPS 326 ppi display, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 3D Touch
- Quad-core A10 Fusion 64-bit processor with six-core GPU, M10 motion co-processor
- 32GB,128GB and 256GB storage options
- iOS 10
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 12MP camera, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, Six‑element lens Quad-LED True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 30 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 138.3x 67.1×7.1 mm; Weight: 138grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 10 days standby, Up to 12 hours internet use on 3G/4G LTE, 14 hours on Wi-Fi