Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S7 explodes

We have seen Samsung Galaxy Note 7 explode due to battery issue and Samsung has recalled Galaxy Note 7 units yesterday we have seen a Galaxy S7 edge explodes now Galaxy S7 explodes which in use

According to Supply teacher Sarah Crockett, 30, told how the phone blew up in a busy cafe even though it was not being charged. Mum-of-two Sarah, 30, was with husband Matt, 29, when her three- month-old mobile started to balloon in size before melting in clouds of white smoke in Witham, Essex. She said: “It suddenly just expanded in my hand and got really, really hot.

“I dropped it on the table. Within a few seconds there was smoke everywhere and I jumped out of the way. The whole thing was just barbecued. “I lost all my photos, including my four-year-old son Ollie’s first day at school. But what if it had been in his hands? What if I had been driving?”

As customers fled, waiter Jordan Pierce, 32, picked the phone up with a cloth before dumping it outside.Sarah sent CCTV footage from the Hold the Anchovies cafe to Samsung. But she added: “They said it must have been charging at the time and I told them it wasn’t — which seemed to surprise them as they said it was the first they’d heard anything like this.”

A Samsung spokesman said: “There are no known safety issues with Galaxy S7 devices. “This issue is currently being investigated and our customer services team is in contact with the customer regarding the matter.”


Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter  Instagram YouTube Android App Subscribe by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment